We statred the day as usual assembling in the hall reading books and singing the national anthem.
Next, it was English(TAG). Mr Lim asked us to do the Little Red Dot. He then continued the Silly Sales Speech. I found it very interesting and funny to see my classmates promoting things to us. Before that Mr Lim conformed with us who is not coming for meet-the-parents session. Mr Lim also brifed us on the next task which is The Most Difficult Sales Speech Ever. Here is the picture: 
The next period was Maths. Miss Chia taught us decimals in real life and place values. I think it is very fun. This is the picture:
I found it very interesting. We also did activity book pg 9-pg12.
Finally, it was recess! I was very happy that I played table tennis at the ISH(Indoor Sports Hall) with Teck Kong for a match.
After recess was Chinese. 洪老师 gave us 听写(十). I felt it was very hard. After 听写 洪老师 went through the 情景作文 on how to write it properly. I believed it was very good for us because this was our first time writing this kind of 作文.
Soon, it was Social Studies. Miss Pek went through the rubrics of the story of the early selltlers and the date due for the skit. I thought this was very important. She then requested us to continue researching on the person we are acting.
Mr Lim after Miss Pek to brief us about the learning journey to Kampong Glam. Here are the stuff you need to bring : a small bag
: water bottle (full of water)
: lunch
: iPad
: umbrella/raincoat
: Money (for souvenirs and drinks)
: Money for Swiss Roll (Flavours:Durian ($8), mango ($8), kaya ($8) and chocolate ($7)
I would like to chose the chocolate flavour. What about you?
The last period of the day was science. Mrs Cheong asked us to use our iPads to go to a website called Todays Meet to write our pledges on water conservation. I personally think it is a very unique way to learn new things. However, some of us were writing rubbish instead of relavant things so Mrs Cheong was unhappy with us. She warned us if we continued to do this, we would not use iPads in science lessons. We also had a recap on what we learnt about water conservation.
This is the end of my learning log. Hope you like it and feel free to point out mistakes. Have a nice day!!!!!!!
Problem: no picture.
ReplyDeleteSorry, but I don't know what happened. The pictures just disappeared by itself when I published the learning log.
DeleteWhere is the homework?
ReplyDeleteI posted the homework already. See below. Thank for this reminder.
DeleteNice post, Kelun! There are good FATS and details but where is the homework!?! There were also a few spelling errors. Good try and keep it up!
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed the homework:Chinese: bring 稿纸
ReplyDelete:Math:nil
:Science: hand in the workbooks if you haven't
:Social Studies: nil
Good Job Kelun! There is a lot of FATS!
ReplyDeleteI already emailed Mr Lim the kind of flavor I want!Hope is on stock!
ReplyDeleteWhat did u order?
DeleteNot bad
ReplyDeleteOk lah. A lot of SPELLING AND GRAMATICAL errors but ok lah
ReplyDeleteᖴOᖇ TᕼE ᔕᗯIᔕᔕ ᖇOᒪᒪᔕ, IT Iᔕ $7 ᖴOᖇ TᕼE ᗰᗩᑎGO/ᗪᑌᖇIᗩᑎ/KᗩYᗩ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼOᑕOᒪᗩTE ᖴOᖇ $8. KEᒪᑌᑎ ᗯᖇOTE IT TᕼE ᗯᖇOᑎG ᗯᗩY ᖇOᑌᑎᗪ.
ReplyDeleteᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᑎOTE.
DeleteReally? I wrote wrong way too! Thanks for telling me but u are sure right?
DeleteChocolate IS $7 and durian, kaya and mango IS $8.
DeleteGood job! Great post! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteHi Kelun, thanks a lot for posting. It's a very good post with FATS. However, there are some spelling and grammar mistakes, which your classmates have pointed out. The photos on Blogger sometimes do not appear if you publish before it manages to save. On another note, your price for the Swiss Rolls is correct: Mango/Durian/Kaya is $8 and Chocolate is $7. You can email me your orders tomorrow and pay me on Thursday.
ReplyDelete