Thursday, 7 April 2016

Ivvanna's Learning Log 7/4/2016

Hi people from 5T1! Today, I will be writting my first blog of the year. Hope you guys enjoy it!

As usual, we started off with silent reading in the morning. I had hall duty so I did not join the class. 

After that, we went back to class. It was Math. Mrs Chang came in and she wanted to collect the forms from the people who did not bring their p1 registration form. She scolded them for being irresponsible and wanted to speak to them personally. She also collected the Activity Book from the 4 ppl. I think everyone handed in alr. Next, she gave out the P5 Camp form and sternly reminded everyone to hand in by Monday. Later on, Mrs Chang went through the worksheet 1,2 and 3 for Area of Triangles. The time that everyone was dreading is here. She gave out the OnSponge class test and gave us 30 minutes to complete. Honestly, I thought it was pretty easy. 

After math, it was English. Some people (including me) had oral today. Mrs Seah gave out the Revision Set 2 and What's up newspaper and told us to do it. The oral was pretty hard and I thought I would fail. I was very unproductive during the entire 3 periods as I was writing this blog. Afterwards, Mrs Seah went through the corrections for Unit 4 and did TRP 3. 

Shortly after, it is PE. We did badminton that hit the shuttlecock upwards and do it continuously. It was quite fun. 

Yay! After that is recess! Gisele, Charmaine and I went to the playground to play on bars (I did sweat a lot). 

After that is music. It was very boring but thankfully I got to talk to Gisele! 

Afterwards is Chinese. We had the so called 小测验二. It was pretty easy. Then, Guan Lao Shi went through the oral practice sequence. 

Pretty short, but it is time for IRS. IDK but why IRS time passes so fast. I was doing my Lit Review and I found a few more points. Yay! 

I think today everyone stayed for E2K except those that went for competition. I will keep E2K a secret but I would like to tell those who didn't stay that Monday's Lab period will be used for E2K. The bottle thing, Mrs Tan say that we will do it on Tuesday and we have to do it on our own and finish it by then. 


Homework: 
Math: Review 1 due Monday
English:  2 Revision Set Papers
Science: Do the bottle
Chinese(5H): Nothing
Forms: P5 Adventure Camp- Don't forget or else Mrs Chang......... 


                                                                                                                                                       

5 comments:

  1. There is also Math Worksheet 4,5 for your information

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And may I know what 5J did for PE, just wanted to know

      Delete
    2. We did a bit of Volleyball.

      Delete
  2. Do we hv any el hw during the weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.